Please see below for lift ticket and guest capacity restrictions for the 2020/2021 winter season. You can also get all the information you need if you wish to take ski and/or snowboard lessons at https://www.jacksonhole.com/mountain-sports-school.html. Please note that JH Concierge does not book lessons or lift tickets.
Let Jackson Hole Concierge get your party set with some of the best rental gear the industry has to offer! Jackson Hole Concierge is proud to partner with one of the areas premier ski and board rental companies. They are a full service ski and snowboard shop delivering equipment rentals to over 50 North American Ski Resorts. Instead of traveling to a busy ski shop, waiting in line and wasting time that you could be skiing, they will personally deliver your equipment and get you fitted in the comfort of your accommodations anywhere in Jackson, Wilson or Teton Village, all while keeping you and your family safe with their COVID-19 protocols. They carry only top of the line, high performance Rossignol gear so you know that you’re getting the best of the best! After using this service, you will never want to stand in a crowded ski shop again.
- Delivery: All your equipment will be delivered directly to you at your accommodations. They bring extra boots in multiple sizes for a guaranteed perfect fit.
- Support: Should you for any reason need/want to switch out any equipment throughout your rental period, simply give them a call and they’ll meet you at your location (even on the mountain!) within 45 minutes.
- Pickup: On your final rental day, they will come to your accommodations to pick up all your rental equipment. You do not need to be present for pickup.
- Safety: Team members will be wearing gloves and masks at all times and will be disinfecting the shop, equipment and delivery vehicles each morning, afternoon and evening. Customers will have the option for no or limited touch boot fittings.
Pricing is per day and includes: Skis, boots, poles and/or snowboard, snowboard boots, full delivery, support and pick-up service. There is never a delivery fee and all cancellations made within 48 hours of delivery date are fully refundable less a 20% JH Concierge service fee. Tax is not included. Prices change during high demand dates 12/26/2020 – 1/1 2021. 2 day minimum ski/snowboard rental.
- High Performance: $64 / $74 during high demand dates
- Performance: $54 / $64
- First Timer: $44 / $54
- Tweener: $44 / $54
- Junior: $34 / $40
- High Performance Snowboard: $56 / $66 during high demand dates
- Performance Snowboard: $46 / $56
- Junior Snowboard: $34 / $40
- Premium Boot Upgrade: $12 / $17 during high demand dates
- Helmets: $12 / $17
- Goggles: $8 / $10
High demand dates: 12/26/2020 – 1/1/2021
48 hour cancellation policy. All cancellations are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, even in the event of a COVID shutdown or illness.
JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT – Modified Mountain Winter Operations
Day Lift Tickets and Pricing
Jackson is home to some of the best skiing in the US and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is a MUST if skiing is your passion. Starting at 10 a.m. on Oct. 5, guests can review pricing, check availability, and purchase day or afternoon tickets online in advance here. We have also adjusted the afternoon ticket start time earlier to 12 p.m., with same-day afternoon tickets on sale at 11 a.m. Guests are incentivized to purchase online before their visit with a 10% discount on purchases made 14+ days prior and a 5% discount for purchases made within 7-14 days. Purchasing in advance also allows for pre-arrival ticket fulfillment, mailing, and lodge delivery with the added convenience of direct-to-lift access. If capacity limits are met for a specific day, tickets will no longer be available for purchase.
We are modifying many facets of our operations this winter to accommodate the need for physical distancing to reduce crowding and to keep everyone safe. We will be implementing the following:
- Reduced capacity in each of our restaurants, supplemented with heated tents and additional tables for dining.
- Reduced crowding in the base area through queue management and maze configurations, along with increased lift speeds when possible to move our guests more rapidly uphill.
- Commencing with the holidays and continuing as long as necessary and when possible, we will start the Teewinot, Sweetwater and Après Vous lifts at 8:30 a.m., subject to snow control efforts, so that our guests can move out of the base area earlier and enjoy more time on the snow.
- The Aerial Tram will operate but at a significantly reduced capacity on a first-come, first-served basis. For additional access to Rendezvous Bowl and the backcountry, we will introduce a boot pack from the top of the Sublette lift.
Daily Capacity Limits
We have established a maximum daily capacity for guests at JHMR and will limit the number of tickets available for purchase each day to enable sufficient physical distancing in our base area, buildings and facilities to keep our guests safe.
Season Pass Products
Guests who have already purchased any Season Pass product from JHMR to date will have full mountain access without limitations this winter per the terms under which their pass was purchased. To be clear, same as any other year, a Rendezvous Peak, Grand, 7-Day or 10-Day Season Pass or ByPass affords access to JHMR without any need for a reservation. Season Pass products also include a START bus pass for the winter. Please note, Grand Passes are already sold out for the 2020/2021 season.
Advanced Ticket Purchasing
Starting October 5, tickets will be sold through an online advanced ticket purchasing system for day and afternoon tickets. Guests will be incentivized to purchase online before their visit and will receive a 10% discount with advanced purchases made outside 14 days or more and a 5% discount for purchases made within 7-14 days. Advanced purchasing also allows pre-arrival fulfillment, mailing and lodge delivery with the added convenience of direct-to-lift access. Same-day window and online ticket sales will be offered based on availability. If capacity limits are met for a specific day, tickets will no longer be available for purchase. 7 and 10-day pass products will no longer be offered. To keep everyone safe, all day tickets will be associated with an individual to allow for contact tracing in the event of COVID-19 exposure using our radio frequency identification (RFID) lift ticket system.
Further details may be found in our FAQs section on www.jacksonhole.com/winter-faq.html. We will release additional information regarding our operations in October and will rely on our free app, JH Insider, as a critical tool to receive real-time updates regarding mountain operations. We will also be introducing SMS text notifications, an improved online store, QR codes for hands-free information, mobile payments and much more. We understand communication is key, so we will keep guests informed through as many channels as possible.
You can also ski at Snow King, the town mountain, which offers night skiing 6 nights a week! Everything you need to know including purchasing lift tickets and ski lessons can be found at www.snowkingmountain.com.
Skiing is also available at Grand Targhee Resort located in Alta, Wyoming just a short ride from Jackson. https://www.grandtarghee.com/