FULL DAY YELLOWSTONE TOUR
You will travel around the entire “lower loop” of Yellowstone in search of wildlife while visiting famous landmarks like Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Hayden Valley and Yellowstone Lake while learning about the ecology, geology and natural history of Yellowstone. Full day tours are 10-12 hours in length and include:
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Safe, comfortable vehicles with A/C. Maximum of 8-10 people per vehicle (can accommodate larger parties on private tours) – everyone gets a window seat (no middle seating)
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Souvenir water bottle
- Short interpretive walks to connect you with the surroundings
- Option to take short or long hikes off the beaten path
- Spotting scopes
- Natural history and wildlife books
- Use of Eco-kit with furs, claws, antlers and horns
- Experienced, professional, excellent guide!
Prices range from $290-$310 per person based on date and availability. Price does not include guide gratuity and park entrance fee.
Park Entrance Fees are as follows:
- 15 and under are free
- $20 for adults
- Senior (62 or older) can purchase a Senior pass for $80 and the senior can take up to 3 people in with them on their pass. A senior pass is good for life and can be used at any National Park in the country.
Have a 4th Grader? Now until August 31, 2018, all kids who are in or just finished the fourth grade have access to their own Every Kid in a Park pass at www.everykidinapark.gov.NOTE: Child must go to this website BEFORE their trip to do an activity and print out the park pass, electronic copies will not be accepted; They cannot do this directly at the park gate. Pass will get 3 family members in for free on any tour! The Every Kid in a Park pass is good for the 2018 school year, until August 31, 2018. This pass provides free access to national parks, national forests, national wildlife refuges, and more!
- Annual National Park passes: $80. Good for any National Park in the country for 1 year.
½ AND FULL DAY TOURS THROUGH GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK
½ and full day safaris through Grand Teton National Park are a great way to see the park and make the most out of your time here in Jackson. ½ day tours are 4-5 hours from start to finish and provide transportation to/from your hotel. You can select from either a sunrise (morning departure) tour or sunset (afternoon departure) tour and prices are $140-$145 per person based on date and availability. Full day tours are 7-8 hours from pick-up to drop-off, provide hotel pick-up/drop-off and include lunch. Prices start at $225 per person. These tours have a maximum of 8 people per vehicle with everyone having a window seat (no middle seating) and you will make frequent stops to get out, explore and take pictures. Price does not included guide gratuity and $20 park entrance fee.
All tours have a 48 hour cancellation policy (unless otherwise noted) and are subject to a 20% cancellation fee.