FULL DAY YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK TOUR
You will travel around the entire “lower loop” of Yellowstone in search of wildlife while visiting famous landmarks like Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, the upper and lower falls, Grand Prismatic, Norris Geyser Basin, Hayden Valley and Yellowstone Lake while learning about the ecology, geology and natural history of Yellowstone. Full day tours are 10-12 hours in length and include:
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (if staying in Jackson, Wilson or Teton Village)
- Safe, comfortable vehicles with A/C. Maximum of 8-10 people per vehicle (can accommodate larger parties on private tours) – everyone gets a window seat with no middle seating. These are NOT bus tours! Rather, all our tours are small group only with fun, enthusiastic, knowledgeable guides that truly care that you have the best experience possible.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Interpretive walks to connect you with the surroundings
- Option to take short or long hikes off the beaten path
- Spotting scopes
- Use of Eco-kit with furs, claws, antlers and horns
- Experienced, professional, amazing guides!
Prices range from $305-$325 per person based on date and availability. Price does not include guide gratuity or park entrance fee.
2021 private tour pricing starts at $750 for 1-2 people, $325 for each additional person. Prices will vary based on vendor availability so call or email today to reserve the lowest rates of the season before they are sold out. Price does not include guide gratuity or park entrance fee.
Park Entrance Fees are as follows:
- 15 and under are free
- $25 for adults
- $35 per vehicle
- Senior (62 or older) can purchase a Senior pass for $80 and the senior can take up to 3 people in with them on their pass. A senior pass is good for life and can be used at any National Park in the country.
- Active military receive free annual parks passes for themselves and their dependents when they show a military ID. Travelers under 16 years of age, as well as those visiting parks for educational or scientific purposes, also receive an entrance waiver. And if you have a permanent disability and show documentation, you get in for free and get a discount on camping. Is there a fourth grader in your family? Visit everykidoutdoors.gov for your free pass. The Every Kid in a Park pass is good for the 2021 school year, until August 31, 2021. This pass provides free access to national parks, national forests, national wildlife refuges, and more!
- Annual National Park passes: $80. Good for any National Park in the country, for 1 year, and gives the pass holder and up to 3 guests entry into the park.
- FREE PARK ENTRY DAYS! On six days in 2021, all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone. Mark your calendar for these entrance fee free dates in 2021:
- January 18: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 17: First day of National Park Week
- August 4: One year anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 25: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
HALF and FULL DAY WILDLIFE TOURS of GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK
Half and full day safaris through Grand Teton National Park are a great way to see the park and make the most out of your time here in Jackson. Half day tours are 4-5 hours from pick-up to drop-off and provide transportation to/from your lodging. You can select from either a sunrise (morning departure) or sunset (afternoon departure) tour, with a maximum of 8 people per vehicle. Everyone has a window seat (no middle seating) and you will make frequent stops to get out, explore and take pictures. Pubic tours start at $149-$165 per person based on date and vendor availability. Private tours are also available and start at $350 for 1-2 people, $135 for each additional person. Prices will vary based on vendor availability, so call or email today to reserve the lowest rates of the season before they are sold out. Price does not include guide gratuity or park entrance fee.
Full day tours are 7-8 hours from pick-up to drop-off, provide lodging pick-up/drop-off and include lunch. Public tour prices start at $275 per person. These tours have a maximum of 8 people per vehicle with everyone having a window seat (no middle seating) and you will make frequent stops to get out, explore and take pictures. Private tours are available and start at $650 for 1-2 people, $230 for each additional person. Prices will vary based on vendor availability, so call or email today to reserve the lowest rates of the season before they are sold out. Price does not include guide gratuity or park entrance fee.
Join a professional nature photographer for a private, photography oriented wildlife tour of Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone, Jackson Hole and the surrounding Valley. Our photography guides will share their knowledge of photography technique with ample time for photographing your unique areas of interest. This includes finding and safely photographing a variety of wildlife, historic structures and area scenery. We will customize your photography safari based on your experience level and areas of interest. If you want to take great photos of Jackson Hole, our amazing wildlife and majestic scenery, then this is the tour for you! These full day tours include breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments. Prices start at $850 per person with multi-day tours available for an additional charge. Price does not include guide gratuity or park entry fee. Guest must have their own camera equipment.
All tours have a 48 hour cancellation policy (unless otherwise noted) and are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, even in the event of a COVID shut down or illness.