Hot Air Balloon Rides
Fly over the largest remaining private open space in Jackson, Hole, a working ranch bordered by Grand Teton National Park, the Bridger-Teton National Forest and the Snake River. The Teton Mountain Range rises five thousand feet right from launch without foothills. You will have commanding views of Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort and Teton Village, all of Jackson and seven mountain ranges, including the Yellowstone Plateau.
The flight lasts about an hour, with each flight being custom tailored to the weather conditions of the day. You will soar from fifteen hundred to over four thousand feet, depending on conditions, but whether a mile or millimeter above the meadow, that lighter than air feeling stays with you long after the gentle landing where a complimentary mimosa awaits! This is a memory that will last a lifetime.
Rides include complimentary round-trip hotel transportation with pick-up times and pricing below:
- June and July – 5:45 a.m. pick-up
- August – 6 a.m. pick-up
- September – 6:15 a.m. pick-up
2021 Season Pricing: $425 per adult / $325 per child (6-12) / $750 per person for a private ride (2 person minimum on private rides)
Age and weight restrictions do apply. Public flights will have 12 to 16 passengers with NO social distancing. 7 day cancellation policy on public flights, 14 day cancellation on all private flights. All cancellations are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, even in the event of a Covid shutdown or illness.
Jackson Hole Shooting
While shooting for your first hour and a half or so, you will focus on the shooting fundamentals in a safe, uniquely educational and FUN style, the signature of Jackson Hole Shooting Experience! You’ll learn to shoot or improve your accuracy, engage in speed competitions with their precise shot timer and get comfortable with your firearms and what you can do with them. You will fire up to 300 rounds through a variety of .22 caliber rimfire rifles and handguns which have little recoil, some of which may include:
- Several Ruger 10-22s in .22 caliber; semi-automatic rifles w/ red dot sight and a variety of scopes
- Rossi .22 caliber, break action rifle with fiber optic sights
- Henry .22 caliber, lever action rifle with aperture sights or scope
- Smith & Wesson AR style carbine in 22LR
- Savage Mark II .22 caliber, single shot bolt action rifle with scope
- Savage Mark I .22 caliber rifle, youth version with scope
- Ruger or Colt Single Action Revolver .22 caliber
- Smith & Wesson & Taurus Double Action Revolver .22 caliber
- Ruger Mark II & III .22 caliber pistols, semi-automatic in standard and bull barrels
- Browning Buckmark .22 caliber, semi-automatic pistol
- CZ-USA Kadet .22 caliber, semi-automatic pistol
Next they’ll introduce you to their larger caliber handguns and rifles. Each shooter will fire approximately 3 – 5 rounds with many of the following firearms.
- 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistols, which may include the CZ 75, Sig Sauer P226, Beretta 92 FS, Glock 17, S&W M&P 9c and others
- Ruger Blackhawk Single Action Revolvers in 9mm, .38 Special & .357 Mag
- S&W Highway Patrolman Double Action Revolver in .38 Special
- .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistols, which may include several 1911s, Glock 21, SA XDM, CZ 97, and others
- AK-47 with iron sights and another with a red dot
- SKS 7.62 x 39 with iron sights, Chinese version
- Tikka T3 M-595 Sporter chambered in .223 with a long range scope
- LWRC AR-15 with premier Aimpoint sight and 3X magnifier & several other AR-15’s
- 303 British Enfield 100 year old bolt action battle rifle
- Marlin Lever-Action .357 Magnum rifle
- 1928 Mosin Nagant Russian Rifle 7.62 x 54R from 1940’s
- 1940’s Yugoslavian Mauser 8mm bolt action rifle
- Remington 700 Modern Sniper Rifle .308 caliber with Leopold scope
- More Remington 700 Rifles in .308, 300 WM, .223, 7mm Rem Mag with scopes
- Many more not listed above!
(More firearms, including Desert Eagle .50 AE, machine guns and the ridiculously huge .50 caliber BMG rifle, available at additional cost.)
The multi-gun rifle and pistol experience is approximately 3 hours, includes ammunition and coach. Price is:
- 1 person = $700
- 2 people = $900
- 3 people = $1100
- 4 people = $1300
They also offer a variety of other experiences including:
- Private Lessons and Workshops
- Shotgun Clays Experience
- Archery & Lawn Games
- Great Group and Corporate Events
- Fully-Automatic Machine Guns
Please contact JH Concierge for more information and pricing on these additional activities.
All tours have a 48 hour cancellation policy (unless otherwise noted) and are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee.