Hot Air Balloon Rides
Fly over the largest remaining private open space in Jackson, Hole, a working ranch bordered by Grand Teton National Park, the Bridger-Teton National Forest and the Snake River. The Teton Mountain Range rises five thousand feet right from launch without foothills. You will have commanding views of Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort and Teton Village, all of Jackson and seven mountain ranges, including the Yellowstone Plateau.
The flight lasts about an hour, with each flight being custom tailored to the weather conditions of the day. You will soar from fifteen hundred to over four thousand feet, depending on conditions, but whether a mile or millimeter above the meadow, that lighter than air feeling stays with you long after the gentle landing where a complimentary mimosa awaits! This is a memory that will last a lifetime.
Flights begin May 15, 2022 (weather permitting) and run through September 2022. Pricing and meeting times are below. All flights depart from Teton Village in the morning – there are no afternoon flights, public or private, and transportation is not provided to/from the meeting location. Please let JH Concierge know if you will require transportation and we can get you taken care of.
- May 15 – July 31: 6:15 am
- August 1st – August 14th: 6:30 am
- August 15th – August 31st: 6:45 am
- September 1st – September 14th: 7:00 am
- September 15th – September 28th: 7:15 am
2022 Season Pricing: $425 per adult / $325 per child (6-12) / $750 per person for a private ride (2 person minimum on private rides)
Passengers must be a minimum of 6 years of age and weight restrictions do apply. Public flights will have 12 to 16 passengers per basket with NO social distancing.
- 7-day cancellation policy on public flights of parties of 6 or less.
- 30-day cancellation policy for all private flights and for public flights of 7 or more guest.
Cancellations or a reduction of participants made to a reservation of 7 or more within 30 days of their scheduled flight will be charged the full amount of the party’s original number of guests. Parties wishing to add guests within the 30-day period, will only be added if space allows and require payment in full at time of booking for the additional guests.
All cancellations are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, regardless of when cancellation occurs and even in the event of a Covid shutdown or illness.
Jackson Hole Shooting Experience
The Multi-Gun Rifle & Pistol Experience is the perfect experience for both novice and experienced shooters, families, bachelor/bachelorette parties, small groups, corporate groups and well, just about anybody.
- Up to 3 Hours
- Start times are at 9am or 1pm
- Private coach/es for each family/group
- Over 70 guns at the ready!
- Ammunition, eye and electronic ear protection, private coach/es, water and finger snacks, range fees ~ ALL INCLUSIVE!
- Choice to add “Dessert Menu” items such as our .50 caliber BM Rifle & a .50 caliber handgun, or one (or all!) of our 3 full-auto machine guns!!
- Unique & Customizable ~ Over 25,000 guests in our thirteen years have enjoyed this Multi-Gun Experience, and no two experiences have ever been the same!
- Youth as young as 7 years old are welcome but must be able and willing to follow the safety directions on the range. No horseplay will be permitted.
- Add additional coach/es as requested and when over 5 shooters; $500 per additional bench/coach, and you get much more shooting time to send more lead down range
- Under shelter outdoors ~ this is the perfect rainy weather activity!
- Open year-round ~ able to shoot 365 days per year, as long as it’s above 5 degrees!
- It’s a great ‘taste test’ of a HUGE variety of guns, while learning about firearm safety and shooting fundamentals.
While shooting for your first hour and a half or so, you will focus on the shooting fundamentals in a safe, uniquely educational and FUN style, the signature of Jackson Hole Shooting Experience! You’ll learn to shoot or improve your accuracy, engage in speed competitions with their precise shot timer and get comfortable with your firearms and what you can do with them. You will fire up to 300 rounds through a variety of .22 caliber rimfire rifles and handguns which have little recoil, some of which may include:
- Several Ruger 10-22s in .22 caliber; semi-automatic rifles w/ red dot sight and a variety of scopes
- Rossi .22 caliber, break action rifle with fiber optic sights
- Henry .22 caliber, lever action rifle with aperture sights or scope
- Smith & Wesson AR style carbine in 22LR
- Savage Mark II .22 caliber, single shot bolt action rifle with scope
- Savage Mark I .22 caliber rifle, youth version with scope
- Ruger or Colt Single Action Revolver .22 caliber
- Smith & Wesson & Taurus Double Action Revolver .22 caliber
- Ruger Mark II & III .22 caliber pistols, semi-automatic in standard and bull barrels
- Browning Buckmark .22 caliber, semi-automatic pistol
- CZ-USA Kadet .22 caliber, semi-automatic pistol
Next they’ll introduce you to their larger caliber handguns and rifles. Each shooter will fire approximately 3 – 5 rounds with many of the following firearms.
- 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistols, which may include the CZ 75, Sig Sauer P226, Beretta 92 FS, Glock 17, S&W M&P 9c and others
- Ruger Blackhawk Single Action Revolvers in 9mm, .38 Special & .357 Mag
- S&W Highway Patrolman Double Action Revolver in .38 Special
- .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistols, which may include several 1911s, Glock 21, SA XDM, CZ 97, and others
- AK-47 with iron sights and another with a red dot
- SKS 7.62 x 39 with iron sights, Chinese version
- Tikka T3 M-595 Sporter chambered in .223 with a long range scope
- LWRC AR-15 with premier Aimpoint sight and 3X magnifier & several other AR-15’s
- 303 British Enfield 100 year old bolt action battle rifle
- Marlin Lever-Action .357 Magnum rifle
- 1928 Mosin Nagant Russian Rifle 7.62 x 54R from 1940’s
- 1940’s Yugoslavian Mauser 8mm bolt action rifle
- Remington 700 Modern Sniper Rifle .308 caliber with Leopold scope
- More Remington 700 Rifles in .308, 300 WM, .223, 7mm Rem Mag with scopes
- Many more not listed above!
(More firearms, including Desert Eagle .50 AE, machine guns and the ridiculously huge .50 caliber BMG rifle, available at additional cost.)
$1000 for the first one or two shooters, $250 per shooter thereafter (up to 5 shooters with one coach). Below is pricing for those that can’t do the math 😁:
- 1-2 people = $1000
- 3 people = $1250
- 4 people = $1500
- 5 people = $1750
- 4 people = $2000
- 5 people = $2250
- 6 people = $2500
- 7 people = $2750
- 8 people = $3000
For groups larger than 8, please contact JH Concierge for pricing.
They also offer a variety of other experiences including:
- Private Lessons and Workshops
- Shotgun Clays Experience
- Archery & Lawn Games
- Great Group and Corporate Events that will come to you at your location (if feasible)
- Fully-Automatic Machine Guns
Please contact JH Concierge for more information and pricing on these additional activities.
All shooting experiences have a 72 hour cancellation policy (7 day cancellation for parties of 6-10; 30 days for parties of 10+) and are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, regardless of when cancellation occurs and even in the event of a Covid shutdown or illness.