HORSEBACK RIDING – there are several options for horseback riding, none of which provide hotel transportation. Therefore, you would need your own transportation for all with the exception of Option 1 which is accessible via the town Start Bus for $3 one way. Please note that all stables are CLOSED ON SUNDAY.
All rides are on the property of the historic Snake River Ranch in Jackson, Wyoming, with stunning views of the Snake River Valley. Minimum riding age of 6 years old for a 1 hour ride, and 7 years old for a 2 hour ride. 72 hour cancellation policy. You can take the Start Bus to this location for $3 one way per person. Open June 1, 2022 through September, 2022. Closed on Sunday.
- 1 hour ride = $65 per person (depart on the hour 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Minimum 6 years of age)
- 2 hour ride = $100 per person (depart every even hour at 8 a.m. with last ride departing at 4 p.m. Minimum 7 years of age)
Parent lead pony rides (ages 6 and under) $30 per horse for a 30-minute ride. Parent must stay with child the entire ride.
72 hour cancellation policy. All tours are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, even in the event of a Covid shutdown or illness.
Beautiful views of the Teton Range, Elk Refuge, Sleeping Indian in the Gros Ventres and Snow King Mountain! No one under 7 years old on trail rides. Located 5 miles from Jackson, you would need to take a cab or have your own vehicle as the Start Bus does not go to this location. Open May 12, 2022 thru October 22, 2022. Closed on Sunday.
- 1 hour ride = $65 per person (departs daily 9 am, 11:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3 pm, 4:00 pm) Minimum age of 6, maximum age of 65.
- 1 hour private ride = 1-5 people $726 / 6 + people $153 per person ($1 per person booking fee not included)
- 2 hour ride = $85 per person (departs daily 9:30 am and 1:00 pm) Minimum age of 10, maximum age of 65. Maximum weight of 270 lbs.
- 2 hour private ride = 1-5 people $1056 / 6 + people $206 per person ($1 per person booking fee not included)
20% gratuity will be added to parties of 5 or more on all rides.
72 hour cancellation policy, 7 day cancellation on all private rides. All tours are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, even in the event of a Covid shutdown or illness.
As you ride from the Ranch into the Bridger Teton National Forest, you will climb 2000 vertical feet and have views of the Hoback area, Snake River Canon Area and the Teton Range. This has been rated the #1 two hour trail ride in the US! Located 15 minutes south of Jackson. There is a maximum weight limit of 230 lbs. on 2-hour rides and 220 lbs. on 4-hour and full day rides, that is strictly enforced. Backpacks, shorts/cut-offs, flip-flops and selfie-sticks are not permitted to be worn or used. Open May 16, 2022 until September 24, 2022 (weather permitting), closed on Sunday. All ride prices will increase by $20 per person beginning September 1, 2022. 18% gratuity added to all parties of 6 or more. Minimum age is 6 years old, 45 inches tall. NO CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED.
- 2 hour ride = $125 per person (9:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. departures; 230 lbs. weight limit)
- 2 hour ride with steak or salmon dinner = $165 per person (4:30 p.m. departure, 230 lbs. weight limit)
- 4 hour ride = $240 per person (9:00 a.m. departure, 220 lbs. weight limit)
- 4 hour ride with steak or salmon dinner = $280 per person (2 pm departure, 220 lbs. weight limit)
- Full Day Ride with lunch = $390 per person
- Full Day with lunch and dinner = $430 per person
- Full day ride with lunch and fishing = $600 per person
- Full day ride with fishing, lunch and dinner = $640 per person
- Full day rides begin July 1, 2022
If you don’t want to ride and just want to enjoy dinner and music in the barn, the price is $62.50 per person.
This ranch has a NO CANCELLATION policy. If you cancel, for any reason, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. If ranch cancels for any reason, a full refund will be given. All cancellations are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, even in the event of a Covid shutdown or illness.
Horseback rides in the Bridger-Teton Forest and Wilderness in the Horse Creek and Willow Creek Drainage Area. You can expect to see the Teton Mountain Range, Gros Ventre Wildness Mountain Range, the Snake River and various types of wildlife and flowers. While on the ride, guests learn about the history of the area, names of the different mountain ranges and about various wildlife and plants in the area. Located 15 minutes south of Jackson. 280 lbs. weight limit on all rides. Rides depart on the hour from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on Sunday. Open May 16, 2022 thru September 10, 2022.
- 1 hour ride = $65 per person (Minimum age of 6)
- 2 hour ride = $105 per person (Minimum age of 8)
- 3 hour ride = $145 per person (Minimum age of 8)
- Half Day ride = $225 per person (includes lunch)
- All Day ride = $335 per person (includes lunch)
- All day ride with fishing = $695 per person (includes lunch and fishing gear)
- Private Rides = Private rides are available for an additional $200
72 hour cancellation policy. All tours are subject to a 20% JH Concierge cancellation fee, regardless of when cancellation occurs and even in the event of a Covid shutdown or illness.