There are a number of guided hiking tours ranging from beginner to advanced, full and ½ day with morning or afternoon departures on half-day tours. Prices for half day tours for 1-2 people begin at $238 (Minimum of 2 people per tour. Price drops to $90 per adult with 3 or more people), and full day tours are $445 for 1-2 people, $178 per person if 3 or more people participate. You can do a full day hike to Granite Hot Springs that includes lunch and a swim in the all-natural 104 degree hot springs pool for $368 for 1-2 people, $156 per person with 3 or more people. All tours include:
- Educated naturalist guide
- Transportation from a convenient meeting place in town
- Water bottles
- Rain Ponchos
- Snacks or lunch (lunch on full day tours only)
- 48 hour cancellation policy
More tours are available so please contact JH Concierge for additional information and pricing.
MOUNTAIN BIKE TOURS
Full and half day guided bike tours are available in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, the National Elk Refuge and Bridger-Teton National Forest. Riding locations include:
- Antelope Flats/Spread Creek/Jenny Lake (easy flat terrain)
- Munger Mountain (moderate terrain)
- Old Faithful (easy flat terrain)
- Buffalo Valley (easy rolling terrain)
- Flagstaff (moderate rolling)
- Monument Ridge (difficult)
- Gros Venture & Teton Views & Bondurant (moderate terrain)
- Mountain bike, helmet, souvenir water bottle
- Local guides
- Transportation to/from the hotel
- Lunch (on full day tours)
Half day tours are 4 hours in length, 10 total miles – $75 per person.
Full day tours are 6 to 7 hours in length and range from 15 to 20 miles – $125 per person.
Full day Yellowstone Old Faithful tour is 10 hours in length, 15 miles – $175 per person.
All tours have a 48 hour cancellation policy (unless otherwise noted) and are subject to a 20% cancellation fee.