Experience a bit of the Old West when you hop on a covered horse drawn wagon for a 2-mile trail ride, followed by a delicious Dutch oven cooked dinner and live western entertainment! Beginning May 15, 2023, two dinner shows are offered Monday thru Saturday (closed on Sundays) with either a 4:45 p.m. or 6 p.m. departure (May thru August 24th) or 4:15 pm and 5:30 pm. August 25th thru September 30th. 2023 prices are $65 per adult and $50 per child (5-12 years), 4 and under are free (gratuity not included). Price includes wagon ride, dinner and show.
- Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Bar T 5 Baked Beans
- Barbeque Pork Medallions or Chicken (these are on a rotating menu dependent upon availability of supplies)
- Roast Beef in Homemade Gravy
- Corn on the cob
- “Cowboy Cookie”
- Lemonade, Water, Coffee and Hot Chocolate (alcohol is not served or permitted)
- Vegetarian option available with advanced request
Gratuity is not included. Advanced reservations are required and there is a 72-hour cancellation policy; 14 day cancellation for parties of 8+.
All chuckwagon dinners tours have a 20% cancellation fee, regardless of when cancellation occurs and even in the event of a COVID shut down or illness. Cancellations made within 72 hours of tour, 14-days for private tours, will incur a 100% cancellation fee and no refund will be given.